Available as ball float, bimetallic, thermostatic or thermodynamic steam traps with different characteristics. Integrated non-return function, strainer inside, Depending on the different product groups in DN 15-50 (100); PN 6-630; class 150-2500
- CONA® B Bimetallic Steam Traps
- CONA® M Thermostatic Steam Traps
- CONA® S Ball Float Steam Traps
- CONA® TD Thermodynamic Steam Traps
- CODI® Manifolds for Condensate Collection and Steam Distribution
- Materials: Cast iron, cast steel, forged steel, stainless steels and acc. to ASTM
- Type of Connection: Flanged, screwed, butt weld or socket weld
- Standard: Steam, condensate, etc.
- ARI-CONA S: Steam, condensate, gases with liquid components, etc.