The pressure reducing valve is a direct acting proportional
regulator, self operated; which regulates a high upstream
pressure to a smaller downstream pressure. The downstream
pressure is regulated, this means the valve closes when the
downstream pressure rises.
- PREDU®-ANSI Pressure Reducing Valve
- Diaphragm Actuators
- Water Seal Pot
- Screwed and marginal seats
- Exact and easy adjustment
- Diameter independent spring ranges
- Balancing and sealing bellows
- Three exchangeable spring sizes
- Construction without pillars
- Five exchangeable actuator sizes
- Standard: Steam, neutral gases, vapors and liquids, etc.