Pressure Reducing Valves
The pressure reducing valve is a direct acting proportional regulator, self operated; which regulates a high upstream pressure to a smaller downstream pressure. The downstream pressure is regulated, this means the valve closes when the downstream pressure rises.
- PREDU®-ANSI Pressure Reducing Valve
- Diaphragm Actuators
- Water Seal Pot
- Screwed and marginal seats
- Exact and easy adjustment
- Diameter independent spring ranges
- Balancing and sealing bellows
- Three exchangeable spring sizes
- Construction without pillars
- Five exchangeable actuator sizes
- Standard: Steam, neutral gases, vapors and liquids, etc.