ARI makes a wide range of control valves and actuators. Straight‐through or three‐way control valves with electric or pneumatic actuators are designed in several types and with variable trim options to accurately regulate everything from cold water to aggressive thermal oils.
All of our control valves are available with or without a stainless steel double walled bellows, for leakproof maintenance‐free sealing of high temperature or aggressive media. In addition: rangeability from 30:1 to 50:1, multiple materials, several types of actuators, and an extensive list of control accessories means that no matter your application, we will likely have the perfect solution. If you can't find what you need on this list give us a call, we'd be happy to help you with a customized setup!
Two-Way Control Valves
- Type 440/441 – Standard Two-Way Valve
- PN16 - PN40, DN15 - DN250
- ANSI 300# ‐ ½" – 2" (440 only)
- Type 470/471 – Shaft Guided Plug
- PN16 – PN40, DN15 - DN150
- ANSI 150# / 300#, 1" - 8"
- Raised Face Flanges or Butt-Weld Ends
- Type 422/462 - Double Guided Plug
- PN16 – PN40, DN200 - DN250
- Type 425/426 – Guided Plug
- PN16 - 40, DN300 - DN500
- Type 448/449 – Changeable Trim & Anti‐Vibration
- PN16 – PN40, DN15 – DN100
Three-Way Control Valves
- Type 450/451 – As mixing or diverting valve.
- PN16 – PN40, DN15 – DN150
- Type 423/463 – As mixing or diverting valve.
- PN16 – PN40, DN200 – DN300
- Type 453 – With pump spill back for feed water.
- PN40, DN25 - DN100
- Type 485 - Mixing valve for water service.
- PN16, DN15 – DN150